Saturday, July 28, 2007

A month later...

Sorry for the long silence.

I felt like I was in a fog, walking in the shadows. Like I was constantly struggling and climbing to reach the top then, when I'm almost there and can see the light...I slip again. It's been difficult to get focused and harder to stay that way. And It's not even October. Yet.

Anyway, I'm better now. A friend of mine has been e-mailing me and (unknowingly) has succeeded in helping me focus on other things. Thank You!

I'm trying to find new music for a cd I'm making of songs that remind me of my daughter.



What songs remind you of your baby(ies)?

5 comments:

niobe said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I've been in fogs like that, and it's frightening and exhausting.

The song that reminds me of my twins is American Pie. Not that it has anything to do with them, but it always seemed to be on the radio when I pulled into the parking garage at my OB's clinic. Now, I quickly change stations whenever I hear it.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ruby, I've been thinking of you soooo much... I wish that words on the internet could make it all better...

Angel Mom said...

Ruby, it's good to see you posting again. I'm glad that you are feeling better. Friends are such a blessing, aren't they?

I know I've mentioned on my blog before two songs that remind me of S -- One More Day by Diamond Rio and I Hope You Dance by Leann Womack. Also the song Stay (can't recall who sings it) is a new one to my list. Amazing Grace (Grace is her middle name) and Because He Lives (there's a story behind this one) are two others.

Anonymous said...

I was on my way to the hospital the day she was born and a song from Lifehouse was playing, I can't remember the name though, sorry.
1. Seven Seas...Babyface
2. I've dreamed of you... Barbra Streisand
3. Angel...Sarah McLacllan
and not in this exact order
I miss you and I wish I was still there... Home!... S

The Goddess G said...

For me it's "Visitor from Heaven". We had it played at his service. Sometimes I can't listen to it though.
~Carole