Monday, June 04, 2007

Misunderstood

Unfortunately, (probably because I suck at blogging/writing) my previous post has been misconstrued.

My feelings are not and have not been hurt.

What I thought I said, meant was; a) I was glad to have been tagged (a first for me.) b) I thought the the meme was confusing too, I just did it anyway. c) Had I thought about it I may have had the same opinion as Niobe. I just didn't think about it. d) After reading Niobe's post, I agree. e) I am nonetheless still glad that Tracey tagged me.

I didn't mean to whine or portray in any way that my feeling were hurt. They weren't. As a matter of fact the comments caught me off guard. I had to reread the post myself.

I don't in any way want to detour anyone else from doing it. And if you still wanted to do it Angel Mom, I for one would be interested in reading your answers.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

2 comments:

niobe said...

I'm glad to hear it was a misunderstanding on my part. Thanks for writing this.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I am, too. I was trying really hard to not get all riled over a MEME! If anybody had hurt your feelings, I was ready to... well... I don't know that I could actually DO anything and I also wouldn't be mean to any one else... but you can guarantee I was really ready to THINK about stomping my foot and all.

(Can you tell I'm not much for attacking or grudging?)

Niobe, I'm sorry, too, if my response may have hurt YOUR feelings!

And nooooowwww..... it's done.

:)