Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Keeping Up

I have been so wrapped up in reading blogs that I've forgotten my occasional post.

I'm waiting for word on WTF and her baby girl.

I'm so sorry that Msfitzita is in the midst of a clomid nightmare. I had almost forgotten the clomid days (daze).

I am truly hoping that Rosepetal is doing better soon.

I'm glad that Catherine has found happiness, if even for a few moments at a time.

I hope Angel Mom is having a great vacation.

I wish Ima would post more often.

I wish I could keep up with Niobe's posts and her interesting tidbits of information.

I think Mike's photos are great.

Tracey always cracks me up.

Three Minute Palaver is always thinking of others.

I recently found Delphi.

Christina Rosalie keeps my spirit soaring.

And there are more but it would take me ALL DAY.

Also for those of you who don't have blogs, thanks for stopping by my friends...NRK, S & Jen.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks. Now, how did the visit with your sister go? Did you make something amazing? You can't leave me hanging like this!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

:) Glad to make you laugh!

Ruby said...

Catherine, nothing amazing I'm afraid. The visit was great though. The Mr. made a very good pork shoulder and one side. The side dish was cactus (nopales) and pork rinds (chicharones) cooked in a chili sauce. The rest of the sides I picked up from a local restaurant as we were pressed for time. Spanish rice, salad and hand-made tortillas.

I cooked NOTHING!

Well technically...I baked some sour cream cookies which they loved. So I guess I did contribute a little. I drove to pick up the sides too.

Angel Mom said...

Thank you. I did. I'm sure I'll blog about it later. :-)